RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, also known as “smile lines”. RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. Our expert injectors have been specially trained in the use of these fillers to produce optimal results while minimizing downtime.
What It Is and How It Works
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. It is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. This filler immediately works to add volume under the skin, and over time the benefits continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose RADIESSE?
• RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.*
• Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.*
• It delivers smooth, natural-looking results that last up to a year in most patients*
• It provides results with high patient satisfaction.*
• It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
RADIESSE for the Face
RADIESSE provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients. So it’s an immediate lift that lasts!
RADIESSE for the Hands
RADIESSE is the only dermal filler proven to immediately restore volume loss in the back of hands for smooth, natural-looking results that won’t give away your age.*
RADIESSE Can Enhance the Appearance of Hands By:
• Restoring lost volume. Your hands can show the signs of aging through volume loss.
• Minimizing the visibility of veins and tendons. Volume loss can make tendons more obvious and veins more visible.
• Providing a smooth and natural-looking result. Volume loss can make your hands look older.
Radiesse FAQ page
*Please see Radiesse website for complete information on patient studies and safety information