Bellafill® is approved for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds, or smile lines, and the correction of moderate to severe, atrophic, distensible facial acne scars on the cheek in patients over the age of 21 years. It is also the only dermal filler established safe and effective for the correction of nasolabial folds through five years.
Treatment with Bellafill is very similar to treatment with conventional fillers. Bellafill immediately adds volume to wrinkles known as smile lines for a smoother, more youthful appearance. In addition, Bellafill re-creates the firm structure of younger-looking skin by supporting production of your body’s own collagen.
The beautiful benefits of Bellafill
• Immediate correction and lasting improvement with visible benefits through five years for wrinkles known as smile lines.
• The collagen in Bellafill provides immediate volume and lift while the PMMA microspheres remain in place and create a matrix that supports collagen production in your skin for lasting improvement.
• A simple, in-office treatment with little to no downtime. You can immediately resume your normal daily activities.
• Injection comfort with 0.3% lidocaine.
• Satisfied patients. In a consumer survey, 91% of patients were likely to recommend Bellafill.
• In a five-Year Post-Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied with their nasolabial fold correction at the end of five years.
• Bellafill has a 93% patient satisfaction rating on RealSelf.
Bellaﬁll® works in two ways:
• The collagen provides immediate volume below facial wrinkles known as smile lines to lift them to the level of the surrounding skin.
• The PMMA microspheres create a matrix that supports your body’s own collagen production.
The injectable gel is comprised of 80% puriﬁed collagen and 20% PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) microspheres. The microspheres are half the diameter of a human hair, so small that they are virtually invisible to the eye.
FDA approved and proven safe:
Bellafill® isn’t just an exceptional cosmetic treatment option. It was proven safe through five years for the correction of nasolabial folds or smile lines in the largest and longest prospective dermal filler study ever completed. Bellafill has been approved for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds or smile lines since 2006.